Spread over 90 hectares in rolling Hawke’s Bay hill country north of Napier and overlooking picturesque Lake Tutira, is Guthrie-Smith.
Guthrie-Smith Tutira offers a multi-faceted learning environment for all age groups, with a wide variety of programmes that also includes a unique environmental education programme.
- Arboretum featuring over 20,000 trees with a geographic theme.
- Focus on environmental education. Geocache GPS programme.
- New fully renovated book a bach also on site.
- Campervan stopover site.
- Camping facilities also available.
- 55 bunk and platform bed facility with commercial style kitchen and large living area.
- Nearby attractions including Shine Falls, Boundary Stream, Mainland Island, Kiwi Creche, Holts Forest, Tutira Regional Park.
Adventure - team building activities
Guided Arboretum walks
Water activities - canoeing, tubing
High and low ropes course