Ohope Christian Camp
• Some suggested activities for you to do while at Ohope Christian Camp:
• Across the road we have “The Beach” swimming, surfing, beach volleyball and sporting activities,
at night have a camp fire, (we organise the fire permits)
• Mini golf “Putt ‘A’ Round” at discounted prices
• Kiwi / glow worms (night), bush walks in Pohutukawa reserve behind our camp (400 Kiwi).
Track starts 200 metres from the camp
• Canoeing in the Ohiwa Harbour 2km from the camp
• Ohope Christian Camp is a non-profit organisation which is committed to providing economical accommodation in a beautiful place with a great view
• Please go to our website for details, www.ohopebeach.info/ accommodation/camps
• You may self-cater or we offer contract catering
“Ohope the sunshine capital of New Zealand”
We look forward to hosting you!
Paul and Daphne