Pauanui Glade Holiday Park
Pauanui is located along side the beautiful Tairua Estuary and a short three minute walk to the ocean with white sandy surf beaches, and fantastic bush walks. The Convention Centre is a large multi-functional facility. Its an ideal setting for seminars, school camps, church groups and social or sporting group meetings. Everything can be found under one roof which makes the Convention Centre a perfect venue for summer or winter.
Convention Centre facilities:
• Sleeps 96 - comfortable separate male and female dormitories
• Separate ablution block
• Large dining hall and meeting areas
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Rumpus room
• Audio and video equipment with Sky TV and large screen
What to bring:
Sleeping bags, pillows, tea towels, laundry powder, and any sports equipment you may need for the beach.
Chalet kitchenette units and fully self contained motels available on request for accommodation.
Available on request. Deposit required to confirm booking, cost available on request.
Local Pauanui activities in
close range of Convention
• Supermarket, bakery and takeaway shop close by
• Kennedy Park (adjacent to Pauanui Glade) cricket pitch and large park area
• WINCORP – Awesome 230m flying fox, rope climbs, burma bridges, cat walks, pond walking, clay target shooting, team activities, lateral thinking games... and much more
• Golf, mini golf, kayaking, diving, snorkeling, fishing, paint ball, surf school, Ferry service across to Tairua and Pauanui Airfield